Insecurity, stress and other psychological problems can affect and hinder sexual performance. Bad habits, such as excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol, can also contribute to the problem, in addition to the use of medication for hypertension, gastrointestinal problems, depression, some anti-allergic drugs, etc.
There are some ways to treat sexual impotence in a natural way , among which we highlight the catuaba tea . Check it out below:
How to prepare catuaba tea?
Catuaba tea is a great natural remedy to increase libido and decrease male sexual impotence . This tea also improves blood circulation and the nervous system, and can also be used in cases of female frigidity.
- 40 g of catuaba roots;
- 750 ml of water.
Method of preparation
Boil the water and add the 40 g of catuaba root. Simmer for 10 minutes. After that time, strain and drink three cups throughout the day, until the desired effects are noticed.
The effects are felt within the first 30 minutes after drinking the tea. If the results are satisfactory and there are no adverse reactions, the dosage may be slightly increased to speed up the process of regaining sexual vitality.
In addition to catuaba tea, there are other natural foods that can help in cases of sexual impotence.
- Onion – It is considered a natural aphrodisiac, as it strengthens the reproductive organs.
- Garlic – In periods of difficult erection, it is recommended to consume three cloves of garlic a day.
- Ginger – The juice extracted from ginger is stimulating and helps control premature ejaculation and spermatorrhea. The indication for consumption is half a teaspoon of juice at night, for a month.
- Asparagus – Dry roots serve as a stimulant and to control premature ejaculation. Use 15g of boiled roots in a cup of milk, twice a day.
- Other ingredients that can help in this case are the following: g inseng, rosemary, basil, damiana and others.