We call fertility the ability to produce and reproduce, and the term is used for both men and women. It is fertility that helps the hormonal cycle determine when is the best time for each woman to get pregnant, and determines when men can be most fertile. There are regulatory factors that can increase or decrease fertility, including living standards, food, regional situations and geographic locations, for example.
The problem mainly affects women smokers, in addition to having the influence of the profession, which can determine according to the level of stress, among other factors. Some care with food, hygiene and lifestyle can help to improve fertility, but this works for both men and women.
Natural Remedies for Fertility
Wine, when applied to the belly, helps keep it warm, helping to increase fertility. Also, you can take a hot shower before having sex as this helps to energize your hormones. Mint oil, applied to the body with massage, is also an effective way, as are olive oil and vinegar. The consumption of fruits and vegetables helps to maintain health, in addition to grapefruit extract, which should be consumed twice a day, two drops in a glass of water. Also, there are some teas that can help.
- Rosemary Tea: Rosemary tea is very good for improving the male hormonal system, increasing your fertility. Can be prepared with infusion.
- Yellow Chrysanhemum Tea: consumed once a day, helps improve fertility in both men and women.
- Nettle tea: there are many vitamins and minerals that help to increase fertility. Its consumption can be done by both men and women.
- Dandelion tea: an ally of the liver, the plant is rich in minerals and helps to regulate the production of hormones, leading to increased fertility.
- Ginseng tea : this tea should be consumed from the first day of your period until the beginning of ovulation. The plant helps to strengthen blood flow to the reproductive organs.
- Green Tea: Green tea is a powerful antioxidant, helping healthy egg production in women, and healthy sperm in men.
In addition to these, there are some combinations that are excellent for those looking for fertility.
Fertility tea: nettle, rosemary, mugwort and horsetail
This tea can be prepared with the proportion of 1 tablespoon of nettle, 1 tablespoon of rosemary, 2 tablespoon of mugwort, 1 tablespoon of mackerel and half a liter of water. Always take in the morning and at night, for three cycles. It should be consumed daily from the 1st to the 14th day of the cycle.
Good for women who have polycystic ovary syndrome, this tea should be brewed with a proportion of 1 tablespoon vitex, 1 dessert spoon maca, 1 dessert spoon licorice and 250 ml water. Take for 6 cycles or until pregnancy is confirmed, 250 ml daily. With the three herbs, the tea should be taken from the 1st to the 4th day of the cycle. From the 15th day onwards, consume the tea with only vitex and maca, as in the second half of the cycle licorice should not be consumed, as it can cause miscarriage.