Treatment for inflammation in the uterus depends largely on where the problem occurred. Tea with the right leaves can ensure the end of inflammation in the uterus, as well as infections and wounds.
In this article we are going to know a little more about how to treat inflammation in the uterus through the proper tea, check it out!
Where can inflammation occur?
Inflammation in the uterus can occur in the narrowest part of the vagina, called the cervix or cervix. This type of inflammation in most cases has no symptoms, however, if not treated can lead to more serious infections, reaching the ovaries, fallopian tubes and endometrium.
The proper test to diagnose this type of inflammation in the cervix is a Pap smear.
Main symptoms of inflammation in the uterus
- Discharge with foul odor (leukorrhea);
- Bleeding after intimate contact;
- Bleeding outside the menstrual period;
- Pain when urinating (dysuria);
- Pain during intimate act (dyspareunia);
- Pain in the lower part of the belly (lower abdominal);
- Delay in menstruation.
- Through sexually transmitted diseases (gonorrhea, chlamydia);
- Lack of hygiene;
- Microorganisms present in the vagina;
- Allergy to products such as latex, chemicals, spermicides, among others;
- Childbirth injuries;
- Frequent vaginal showers.
Homemade tea-based treatment
Plantain leaf tea is a great natural remedy for treating inflammation of the uterus. It has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which will contribute to quick treatment. However, it is important to remember that if the inflammation is not decreasing with the effect of the natural medicine, it is important to urgently consult a gynecologist.
You will need:
- 20 grams of plantain leaves;
- 1 liter of boiling water.
Boil the water with 20 grams of plantain leaves. After boiling, wait for about 3 minutes, then turn off the heat.
Let the leaves rest in hot water for a few minutes, until they turn dark. After that, consume the tea at a warm temperature.
For the most effective treatment this tea should be taken up to five times a day or more (for as long as the inflammation of the uterus persists).
Tips for other teas
Plants like yellow uxi and cat’s claw are excellent to be brewed in tea form.
Both plants can be prepared in the same way as the plantain tea recipe. In addition to properties that treat inflammation in the uterus, these are also capable of treating menstrual disorders, fibroids, cysts and bleeding.
means of prevention
It is important that every woman takes some precautions to prevent this type of inflammation from happening, such as:
- Limit the number of sexual partners;
- Avoid chemicals present in items such as scented tampons;
- Avoid vaginal showers;
- Avoid spermicides;
- Use a condom (which does not cause allergy);
- Go to the gynecologist annually (perform the Pap smear);
- Sleeping without panties (increased ventilation);
- Have basic hygiene;
- Take care of low immunity (anemia).