List of teas for Christmas
Some teas are old people’s acquaintances. Whether for their properties or benefits, they end up being part of the daily lives of fans of these drinks. For this reason, we decided to list the tastiest and the ones that best match the Christmas season.
- Strawberry tea: In addition to the red color, which reminds Christmas, this tea is very tasty and sweet. It fits perfectly with these festive seasons. A tip, to further enhance its flavor, is to prepare it with the raspberry;
- Mint tea: Refreshing and tasty, it also has the digestive action. As such, it is ideal for those who took a heavy toll on Christmas dinner and are now feeling stuffed. It can even be served with a chocolate;
- Chamomile tea: Excellent choice for lovers of the combination: cake and tea. Sweetie is one of the most popular teas around the world, including in Brazil, of course;
- Rooibos tea: Despite not being well known, this tea is the face of Christmas. Known as red tea it also contains digestive properties. It can be effectively served with desserts;
- Lemon tea: This drink is a great stomach ally, as it protects you from excess. A good idea is to combine it with cakes.
Special tea recipe for Christmas parties
- Eight Star Analysis Stars;
- Three tablespoons of roiboos tea;
- Three tablespoons of hibiscus tea;
- Two cinnamon sticks;
- Dry half orange peel;
- 250 ml of water;
- Small piece of dried ginger (optional).
Method of and consumption
First, you must crush the aniseed and cinnamon sticks. Then chop the dried orange peel into small pieces. Then, in a container, put all the ingredients, except the water. Reserve the entire mixture in a bottle or in sachets. Once that’s done, it’s time to put the water on the fire and wait for it to boil.
After the boiling process, pour a tablespoon of the mixture into the liquid and cover the container. Allow approximately 10 minutes to pass. After the specified time, strain and serve while still warm. In addition to the beautiful color, this recipe is very tasty and is also a great accompaniment to cakes and panettone.