The heart is one of Organs most important organs in our body, taking care of it is a must if you are looking for a long and healthy life. The problem lies in the fact that he has a great facility to develop diseases. Regularly attending a cardiologist and avoiding the consumption of certain types of foods helps a lot. Complementing regular physical exercise reinforces heart care. Other help can come from medicinal plants, they can be consumed in the form of teas and there is a wide variety to help treat heart disease .
Obviously, these teas should not be consumed without prior consultation with a cardiologist. He will recommend the best treatment for you, so you don’t consume anything that could put your health at risk. Even if your heart is perfect and you want to keep it that way for a long time, ask about teas that help keep it healthy.
Heart Protector Tea Tips
Check out the list of teas and plants that can be used to protect and care for your heart:
- Mangabeira : this plant reduces the production of substances that can cause hypertension and is also a vasodilator.
- Green tea : this well-known tea is a powerful antioxidant, as it has hesperidin, a substance that is beneficial for the functions of blood vessels.
- Rosemary : is a great stimulant of blood activities.
- Garlic : despite the taste that many do not like, it is an antioxidant, reduces blood viscosity and lowers cholesterol levels.
- Guaçatonga : stimulates blood circulation.
- Cumin tea : works by minimizing tachycardia.
- Valerian tea: This tea promotes well-being, which is important for the heart and mind.
- Juniper tea : acts as a mild tranquilizer, good for well-being too.
- Folhas de Oliveira : act by normalizing the values of systemic blood pressure .
- Garcinia Cambogia : as it contains hydroxycitric acid, it contributes to the partial blocking of fatty acid synthesis, reducing their conversion into fat.
- Hawthorn White : pressure regulator and helps to control arrhythmias.
- Ginkgo Biloba : decreases platelet aggregation and improves blood circulation.
- Cranberry : as it contains large amounts of resveratrol, it is effective in lowering blood glucose, giving the heart more strength.