Furthermore, it becomes a very practical mechanism, for example, to also make teas in workplaces or other spaces without a stove to heat and prepare the infusion.
With that in mind, Tea Benefits went in search of the correct way to prepare tea in the microwave. Check it below:
Step by step to correctly prepare tea in the microwave
1. Add a sachet or tea herbs into a cup or mug in which the infusion will be prepared;
2. Add water until the tea bag or herbs are completely covered;
3. Take the cup or mug with the herbs or tea bag to the microwave and heat at maximum temperature for a period of 30 to 45 seconds. Tip: if you prefer a very hot tea, increase the indicated time to 60 seconds.
4. After the recommended time has elapsed, remove the cup or mug from the microwave, cover it with a napkin, and let it cool for up to two minutes.
5. Later, uncover the mug or cup, carefully remove the herbs or the sachet, add, if you like, honey, sugar and/or lemon, stir and then drink or serve. Tip: in the case of sachet tea, do not squeeze the bag before removing it from the cup or mug, as this practice tends to make the drink a little bitter.