By selecting the right ingredients, you can easily hydrate your body during high temperatures. For this, try to prepare teas that contain citrus fruits, as they are more refreshing and when added to iced tea recipes, the sour taste at the end, responsible for this effect, is even more evident on the palate.
Tea recipe for serving ice cream
- 1 açaí pulp;
- 1 dessert spoon of powdered guarana;
- 1 teaspoon of soluble mate;
- 1 glass of ice water.
When selecting the ingredients, place them in a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth. Then put it in a container with a lid and take it to the refrigerator. After it gets cold, drink your tea. In addition to being refreshing, the body also receives an extra dose of energy. It is important not to ingest at night, as it can interfere with sleep.
Investing in summer teas
In addition to the flavorful and uplifting recipe already mentioned, other more common teas can make your summer a milder and more refreshing climate. Moving away the fat and leaving you even more calm. Are they:
- Fennel tea: Synonymous with peace and tranquility, this tea is also excellent for eliminating the gases that bother people so much at any time of year. In summer, the cold option of fennel tea does not undermine the benefits of this tasty and beneficial drink. Prefer to drink tea after meals.
- Pineapple Peel Tea: If the theft is already tasty, imagine pineapple tea? The good thing is that, along with the delicious flavor and the freshness, this tea also helps to eliminate the liquid retained by our body. In other words, the diuretic effect of this drink is able to eliminate a few pounds. In addition to reducing body swelling and helping to fight high blood pressure.
- Green tea with lemon: Citrus fruits are always hot in the summer and tea is no different. Prepare an enriching green tea and add lemon. Together they have the power to speed up the metabolism helping to burn fat.