The problem can also be related to stress, depression, diseases of the colon and rectum, anxiety and the use of certain medications.
Many people can treat constipation with dietary changes and one of the best natural remedies to clear the bowel is plum tea.
Plum tea for constipation
Plum tea is excellent for combating constipation thanks to a substance called sorbitol, a natural laxative that facilitates the elimination of feces.
Fruit is also rich in fiber, carbohydrates, sodium, magnesium, potassium and vitamins A and C.
In addition to being ideal for individuals who suffer from constipation problems, plum tea also lowers cholesterol levels, strengthens the immune system, slims down and helps fight anemia and respiratory illnesses.
Plum tea should be taken on an empty stomach, and people can even eat the pulp of the cooked fruit. Check out the drink recipes below:
Plum Leaf Tea
- 2 tablespoons of the plum leaf;
- 1 liter of water
1) Put the water on the fire;
2) Then add the two tablespoons of the plum leaves;
3) Bring to a boil and turn off the heat;
4) Smother the tea for approximately 10 minutes;
5) Consume two to three cups of this tea a day.
- 3 black plums;
- 1 cup (tea) of water.
1) Remove the seeds from the plums and place the fruits in the cup of water;
2) Mash the 3 plums well and let them rest overnight;
3) The next day, take the cup and mix it well until it forms a homogeneous mixture;
4) Bring the mixture to a boil, let it cool a little and drink. For the effect to be more intensified, try to drink this tea on an empty stomach.