If you want to get the benefits of this plant, just buy it in supermarkets, street markets or stores specializing in natural products. In this article, the Benefits Tea teaches how to prepare the infusion of this tea and the ideal dosage for each treatment.
Preparing the fennel tea
Use the dessert spoon of fennel fruits for a teacup of water. Put the water on the fire and bring it to a boil. Then add the herb and cover the container. Let the mixture rest for approximately 10 minutes. After the specified time, strain the substance and drink it, preferably without sugar. This recipe is for the following cases:
- Stomach and intestinal cramps; stomach gas; flatulence: Drink two cups throughout the day, until symptoms disappear;
- nausea of stomach origin; vomiting: Drink half a cup of this tea at small intervals throughout the day as long as symptoms persist;
- Bad breath of stomach origin: Drink up to three cups of tea a day and repeat the treatment for as long as necessary to cure or alleviate this problem;
- Poor digestion: Drink 1-2 cups of tea as long as needed;
- Stomach headaches: One or two cups of this tea can help treat this problem. Take as much as necessary;
- Lactation Stimulant: To achieve the desired result, take up to three cups of tea a day;
- Lack of appetite: Drink a cup of this tea before your main meals, for the time necessary for healing;
- Cough; bronchitis: Drink 1-2 cups as needed and repeat the procedure until improvement is achieved.
If you want a natural treatment , put two tablespoons of fennel seeds in a liter bottle and add a 750 ml bottle of dry white wine. Leave the mixture to steep for eight days, during which time shake the container from time to time. After the specified time, strain and keep the liquid to be taken in a glass before the main meals, for the time necessary for healing.
If the problem is injuries to the body , bring to a boil a liter of water and add eight tablespoons of chopped leaves of this herb. Then let it cool and strain. Then wash the wounds with tea three to four times a day. Remember, it is important to continue treatment until healing is complete.