Recipe to improve mood
- A cup of sage coffee;
- A cup of mint coffee;
- A cup of chamomile coffee;
- A cup of dill coffee;
- A cup of green tea coffee;
- A cup of fennel coffee;
- A cup of cinnamon coffee;
- A cup of mustard seed coffee;
- A cup of thyme coffee;
- A cup of rosemary coffee.
This recipe can last a long time in your stock. First, combine all the above ingredients in their correct proportions in a container with a lid and mix the herbs well. To make tea, take a tablespoon of this mix and pour it into a cup of hot water. Cover and allow to steep for approximately five minutes. Finish by straining and drinking the drink still warm.
The tip is to store the rest of the mixture in a container with a lid, to preserve the elements against moisture. Store in a cool, shady place. This way, it is easier to have the ingredients of joy for longer.
Other benefits of each ingredient
- Salvia: With its anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, balsamic and digestive actions, salvia can treat several problems such as thrush, bronchitis, catarrh, rheumatism, indigestion etc;
- Mint: Loaded with medicinal properties, mint is indicated for cases of colds, bronchitis, fevers, headaches or poor digestion. Among its actions are diuretic, stimulant and antispasmodic;
- Chamomile: Known for its efficiency in treating anxiety, this herb is also indicated for the treatment of insomnia, nervousness, diarrhea, colds and nasal inflammations;
- Dill: This herb has antidiarrheal, expectorant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic action. Consequently, it helps in the treatment of toothache, heartburn, nasal congestion, intestinal colic etc;
- Green tea: Helps you lose weight, lowers cholesterol, prevents heart disease, controls blood sugar levels and can help eliminate cellulite;
- Sweet herb: With expectorant, calming and diuretic actions, this plant fights colds, flu, headaches, palpitations and stomach acidity;
- Cinnamon: Used to help with weight loss, cinnamon can help fight bad digestion, treat colds and inflammation in the airways;
- Mustard Seed: Ideal for treating cold, bruises, bronchitis, sore throat, headache, poor appetite, cramp etc;
- Thyme: Expectorant, antiseptic, antiviral and stimulant, these are some of the medicinal properties that make this ingredient an excellent natural remedy to treat asthma, bronchitis, flatulence, rheumatism, swelling, acne etc;
- Rosemary: The tea from this herb helps to treat mild depression, headache, fatigue, migraine, gas, poor digestion, sinusitis and other ailments. It also strengthens memory and is excellent for irregular periods.