Meet the tea
As the name says, this tea is an excellent combination of thirty medicinal herbs, with varied benefits and properties, which work together to optimize the body. This combination is already recommended by nutritionists, as its effects are really effective. One of them, which leads many women to consume it, is the aid for healthy weight loss. The herbs that make up this tea are:
- vesicular fucus
- avocado tree
- Green tea
- little carob
- Leather hat
- sacred cascara
- passion fruit
- stone breaker
- asiatic spark
- Chile Bilberry
- cashew tree
- seven bloodletting
Tea and slimming
The 30 herbal tea can be combined with a balanced diet and physical activity, accelerating weight loss. This is because the combination of the effects of these 30 herbs promotes a considerable improvement in the functioning of our body. Check out the benefits (effects) of tea:
- Some herbs stimulate the production of necessary enzymes, such as those that metabolize fats and those that control anxiety – this last effect, controlling anxiety, is very good for those suffering from binge eating.
- By increasing the elimination of urine, it removes more toxins from the body. This also benefits the skin’s appearance.
- It suppresses the appetite.
- Regulates the bowel, helping those who have dysregulated bowels and constipation.
- There are reports that this tea reduces the dreaded cellulite and stretch marks.
Despite its many benefits, the 30 herbal tea also has contraindications , which are: pregnant women should not drink this tea, people with gastritis, myoma, bleeding tendency or bowel infections should not. In addition, it is necessary to drink the tea with caution, as its diuretic effect may cease to be of benefit and begin to eliminate important mineral salts along with the urine. In order for this not to happen, it is very important to replace the eliminated liquids, drinking plenty of water.
How to consume 30 herbal tea and recommendations
Like most teas, this one can be brewed at the rate of 3 tablespoons in a liter of boiling water. It is easily found in herbal or herbal tea shops. But there are also other alternatives to consume: in capsules or powder, also found in the same place.
Despite being the darling tea of a woman who wants to lose weight , it does not act alone. To get the effects of 30 herbal tea, you need a program to be followed, preferably one with a well-balanced diet and at least 30 minutes of daily exercise. It is also recommended that, before ingesting it, the person sees a nutritionist or their doctor, to find out if they can or should really add the tea to their daily lives.